[poppler] xpdf-poppler

Petr Gajdos pgajdos at novell.com
Mon Apr 27 01:09:44 PDT 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 20:16:20 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> You mean that xpdf gives a different result than xpdf using poppler? Quite
> strange since it's mostly the same code.

No. I mean: If I use xpdf's or poppler's Splash (no matter which)
* without patch I have sent, then text in xpdf gui really looks awful (left
side of the jpg)
* with this patch I have sent, then text in xpdf gui looks much better (right
side of the jpg)

My question is if I do something wrong in xpdf gui or if this patch pointing
to it's backend is really needed.

Thanks
Petr