[poppler] v0.10.7's backward text search. a bug?

Thiago Silva tsilva at sourcecraft.info
Thu Aug 13 23:01:07 PDT 2009

v0.10.7's  backward text search. a bug?

hello,
I was having a little bit of problem implementing a backward text
search in my qt4 application and stumbled with the following code from
poppler-page.cc Page::search():

  else if ( direction == PreviousResult )
    found = textPage->findText( u.data(), len,
            gTrue, gFalse, gFalse, gTrue, sCase, gFalse, &sLeft,
&sTop, &sRight, &sBottom );

looking at the findText() on TextOutputDev.h, I noticed the parameter
'backward' is receiving gFalse.

is this correct?

--
Thiago Silva