[poppler] Poppler 0.11.3 (0.12 RC 1) released
Albert Astals Cid
aacid at kde.org
Tue Aug 18 12:26:40 PDT 2009
WARNING: This is a unstable release, it is actually 0.12 RC 1 release, it
should work like any release from the 0.10 branch, but do not blame us if it
makes you start thinking contributing to Poppler will make you rich
Changes against the 0.11.2 release:
* Optimization in the Cairo renderer for some fonts
* Do not apply masks when fill color space mode is csPattern in the Cairo
renderer. Bug #22216
* Check for overflow when parsing integers. Bug #23078
* Do not save the font file twice for FreeType fonts in the Cairo renderer.
* Use current fill_opacity when drawing images in the Cairo renderer
* Fix alpha rendering in some files in the Splash renderer. Bug #22143,
* Implement tiling patterns in the Cairo renderer
* When converting a cm matrix to PS write 4 significant digits for numbers <
1 not 4 decimals. Bug #23332
* Fix changing of locale, now poppler no longer changes LC_NUMERIC to "C"
* Return PDF version as two integers instead of as a double
* Addition of the Color Management API
* Small fix to documentation
* Fix backwards text search
* Add the -png flag to pdftoppm to output to PNG
Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler/attachments/20090818/c3c46be5/attachment.pgp
More information about the poppler