[poppler] make poppler-0.10.4 error on Ubuntu6.06

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Wed Mar 4 06:50:06 PST 2009

Hi,

> I checked the output of ./configure, there is a line like this:
>
> checking for Qt headers... /usr/share/qt3/include
>
> In my system, there are both qt3 and qt4 in /usr/share. I think what the
> poppler needs is /usr/share/qt4/include. How to get it?

This is for Qt3 stuff, so it is correct that way. Looking at your output, it
found and used Qt4 correctly. See the lines:
  checking for POPPLER_QT4... yes
  checking for POPPLER_QT4_TEST... yes
  checking for Qt4 moc... /usr/bin/moc-qt4

In the compilation you did before (that stopped because of methods of newer
Qt4), could you please let it continue ignoring errors (ie with `make -i`),
so we can know about all the errors due to that?

Thanks,

--
Pino Toscano