[poppler] Qt4 Arthur

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at googlemail.com
Fri May 15 11:37:24 PDT 2009

Hello there,

I'm wondering if the Arthur backend is currently under development?  The main
reason I ask is that I'd really like to see subpixel rendering in Okular.  As
as far as I can tell, that's not going to be possible with the Splash backend.

If there's no chance of the Arthur backend being finished any time soon, I
wonder would it be a stupid idea to write a Qt4 wrapper for the Cairo backend?
I believe Cairo is being used by Evince via the Glib bindings, but it's not
available for Qt4.

Thanks,
Paul