[poppler] Poppler on Windows 7

Erik Kruyt erik at forcheck.nl
Fri Apr 2 08:38:10 PDT 2010

You can download the mingw kit from sourceforge.net. This kit contains poppler-qt4.h and libpoppler-qt4.dll.a which is the import lib but not the dll! So you can compile applications which use poppler-qt4 and build but not run.

The dll should also have been placed in this kit!

Can anyone provide this?

Erik

Forcheck b.v.

Torenmolen 23