[poppler] Which build system: Autotools or CMake?

Francesco Pretto ceztkoml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:31:59 PDT 2010

2010/4/6 Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>:
> Works for me, can you please post your problem?

Sorted, had to do "autoreconf -i". I'm new with autotools so I'm not
sure if there were really a problem, anyway autoconf with clean git
pull was failing:

$ autoconf
configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:11: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.ac:15: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.ac:17: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:69: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:105: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE_DIR
configure.ac:524: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ICONV