[poppler] poppler/CachedFile.cc

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Wed Apr 7 12:37:19 PDT 2010

Alle mercoledì 7 aprile 2010, Hib Eris ha scritto:
> Thank you for improving my code. Just a question: I see you are using
> 'bool'. Often I see the use of 'gBool' in poppler's code. What is
> preferred in poppler?

The preferred should be GBool; in that vector, I chose bool instead of
GBool as sizeof(bool) == 1, while sizeof(GBool) == 4 (as it's a typedef
of int), so using GBool for a simple "visited" list is a kind of memory
waste, IMHO. (Note that using std::vector<bool> would be even more
efficient, as it would use a bitarray-like list for the items, so at
most (N/8)+1 bytes for N items.)

PS: no need to CC me directly, I'm subscribed to the ml.

--
Pino Toscano