[poppler] Static build of utils

Mike Tonks fluffymike at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:59:19 PDT 2010

Thanks Patrick, I guess I should try again to build with mingw to get
away from the cygwin issues.  Just that cygwin has most of the
dependencies if you hunt through the package list, and I didn't have
much luck with mingw on the first attempt.

Ideally I would like to deploy to various windows machines just by
dropping in an exe, without having to install a load of stuff.  I
guess if I have all the dll's this might not be a problem.

We have an old pdf2xml.exe for example that does just this, built
against the original xpdf libraries.

mike