[poppler] Possible rendering bug

Max Nicosia ln73 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 00:04:13 PDT 2010

Hello there,

I am not sure if this is a poppler problem or an Evince problem.

I am currently working towards improving the accessibility on Evince and
came across a pdf whose navigation is wrong. When selecting the text or
moving the cursor (in Evince), on the second page the highlighting sequence
goes upper left, upper right, lower right and then upper left, when it
should be right then left column.

This does not happen with acroread.

The pdf that I am talking about is:

www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~mirco/papers/wosn10.pdf<http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/%7Emirco/papers/wosn10.pdf>

If anyone could give me some feedback, it would be great help as fixing this
would mean that Evince can use Orca for pretty much all pdfs out there.

Cheers
Max