[poppler] Url links

Harry Roberts harry at midnight-labs.org
Wed Aug 4 08:57:13 PDT 2010

Surely you mean something like:

 Links *links = page->getLinks(catalog) ?

This shouldn't be returning NULL (ever), and remember to free the Links
class it returns.

It does contain a nice utility method: Links::find(double x, double y).

I do have one qualm though, LinkAction base class doesn't include much so I
have to `dynamic_cast` to the different types based on LinkAction::getKind()
to safely get any more info (like the URI from LinkIURI).

Pretty straightforward anyway...