[poppler] Help with pdftohtml background image resolution

ChunWei Ho fuzzybr80 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:54:25 PDT 2010

I've tried poppler versions 0.14.1, 0.11.3 and 0.10.7

poppler 0.14.1 configure outputs:
Building poppler with support for:
  font configuration: fontconfig
  splash output:      yes
  cairo output:       no
  abiword output:     yes
  qt wrapper:         no
  qt4 wrapper:        no
  glib wrapper:       no
    use GDK:          no
  cpp wrapper:        yes
  use gtk-doc:        no
  use libjpeg:        yes
  use libpng:         yes
  use zlib:           no
  use libcurl:        no
  use libopenjpeg:    no
  use cms:            no
  command line utils: yes

  Warning: Using libopenjpeg is recommended

If its a case of missing dependencies, do let me know which ones to
install. I'm running on a older Ubuntu (8.04) so not all might be
available.

However pdftohtml-0.40a runs just fine on that machine (except without
unicode support).

Thanks.