[poppler] Help with pdftohtml background image resolution

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Aug 14 08:52:51 PDT 2010

Attached is a preliminary patch to add "-usesplash"
option to pdftohtml, which creates background image
by SplashOutputDev.

To create background image without text object, it
adds a flag to ignore text objects in SplashOutputDev.

Further discussion is needed the background image
should ignore all text objects, or, graphically
modified text objects and the "text" drawn by Type3
fonts should be rendered.

Regards,
mpsuzuki