[poppler] Chinese characters broken

ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw ddreamer at ms93.url.com.tw
Sun Aug 22 10:38:39 PDT 2010

I still got some questions:

    If it is the patent issue that blocks the implementation of normal
randering currently, why can Xpdf show normal result?
    How can I get around this issue and still use free software(maybe by
modifying some configuration files, etc...)? (I know Adobe Reader show correct result, but I
prefer the environment of free software)
    I really want to know about the SimSun Issue. But I am not familiar with
that. Hence, I don't know much of the basic terminology like (1)TrueType rasterizer,
(2)hinting instruction, (3)glyphic component, (4)composed glyph shape. Maybe you can refer me,
such a newbie in this field, to some basic documents. Then I can ask you if I have further
questions. Of course, many people will appreciate, including I, if you have the time and
energy to write some about it.
    About the two solutions you proposed: How can I update FreeType font? How
can I enable TrueType rasterizer by using older FreeType font with non-default
configuration?

--
http://card.url.com.tw
土地房屋租賃買賣, 超效果且免費的媒體