[poppler] Chinese characters broken

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 23 00:06:07 PDT 2010

Thanks Cobra.

To add a few words, setRenderHint() method is for poppler-qt4 binding.
The insertion of the method should be proposed to Okular maintainer.

I'm not sure similar methods exist in other binding. Evince seems to
use poppler-glib binding, and its default backend is CairoOutputDev.
Because Cairo renders the TrueType font internally, so more detailed
code check is needed.

Regards,
mpsuzuki