[poppler] Fw: Win32 poppler-qt4

Pete Lindsey pete.lindsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 04:11:34 PST 2010

No worries, anyone is welcome to any binaries and/or source I generate... However I am still at a serious impass at this point...

I have a compiled qt library and a poppler library, however when I try to use them,  I get
C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:9:
 undefined reference to
`_imp___ZN7Poppler8Document4loadERK7QStringRK10QByteArrayS6_'

C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:10:
 undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Poppler8Document8isLockedEv'

C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:14:
 undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Poppler8DocumentD1Ev'

C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:9:
 undefined reference to
`_imp___ZN7Poppler8Document4loadERK7QStringRK10QByteArrayS6_'

C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:10:
 undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK7Poppler8Document8isLockedEv'

C:\Qt\2010.05\Projects\whatever-build-desktop/../whatever/mainwindow.cpp:14:
 undefined reference to `_imp___ZN7Poppler8DocumentD1Ev'
Is there anyone that knows where I should start the troubleshooting?? I can't even find these functions in poppler ... anywhere?!?!
I did want to say though, thanks for the help I have recieved so far... I feel i have moved forward and maybe I am almost near the end of this thing, and without the help from Carlos, I am confident I wouldn't have made it to this point.
Cheers