[poppler] Regarding PopplerIndexIter

amit aggarwal amitcs06 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:11:43 PST 2010

Hi All,

May be its look like easy qeustion for you but this will help me lot
in understanding to use  index_iteration.

I have gone through the poppler_index_iter_new which return the
PopplerIndexItr.
 and also as per document "Certain documents have an index associated
with them. This index can be used to help the user navigate the
document, and is similar to a table of contents."
But I am not able to find what It will contain.

If any one know what is it contain or any sample pdf Please let me know.

Is there any tool like pdfinfo which will show me this index data of
the pdf that will help me lot in understanding to use these API.

Looking forward for your reply

--
Thanks
Amit Aggarwal