[poppler] Freelance poppler coders wanted!

Stefan Thomas thomas at eload24.com
Fri Jan 29 08:03:11 PST 2010

Hey list,

We're currently working on bringing HTTP streaming to Poppler among
other things. To speed up development, we want to give out certain
tickets to external developers. Required skills are C++ and an
understanding of PDF file structure. If you've ever contributed to
Poppler, that pretty much means you're qualified.

So anybody interested in making some money working for us as a
freelancer, or if you have any questions, please drop me a line. Most of
the code you'll write should be usable in the Poppler mainline
eventually, so you're making money and helping the cause.at the same time.

We're also flexible in terms of the amount of work we give out, whether
you have just 8 hours a week or 40 we'll assign you the right number and
difficulty of tickets. Of course you'll be able to work from your home
office or Central Park or your house boat or wherever you want.

Thanks to all Poppler contributors for their hard work. It's a privilege
to be a part of this amazing project and I'm looking forward to posting
our final HTTP streaming patch to this list when it's done.

You can follow ongoing development here:
http://github.com/justmoon/poppler-http

Cheers,

Stefan Thomas
CTO, eload24 ag