[poppler] Disable configure on autogen.sh

Hib Eris hib at hiberis.nl
Sat Jul 3 08:50:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

When I (re)run autogen.sh, I do not want it to run configure
automatically, because I do not want to pollute my source directory. I
normally run configure and make in a directory different from my
source directory. With gnome-autogen.sh, you can disable running
configure by defining NOCONFIGURE. The attached patches will let you
do the same for poppler, eg.:

linux-vz0y:poppler> NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh

Checking for automake >= 1.7...

  Testing automake-1.11... found 1.11

Running autoreconf -v -i ...

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --no-force
autoreconf: Leaving directory `.'

Skipping configure process.

I hope you will find this usefull.

Cheers,