[poppler] pdfinfo on Mac OS X

Jeff Harmon jhharmon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:01:13 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone, and high praise to the community for Poppler!  Thank you
everyone for all your hard work.  I work a lot on another open source
project called ResourceSpace, a digital asset management system.  Our Mac
users generally install Poppler via its portfile with Mac Ports, but I
believe this doesn't include the utils, such as pdfinfo, that are available
elsewhere, and is now required by a module of the system.  Does anyone have
any advice as to how we might get pdfinfo or other utils working on Mac OS X
(Leopard still seems the most used)?

Thanks so much in advance for your counsel,