[poppler] Accessibility of PDF documents (corrected patch attached)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 12 12:14:19 PDT 2010

A Dilluns, 12 de juliol de 2010, leena chourey va escriure:
> Dear Albert and list members,
>
> We have submitted the related patch a week before and waiting for your
> feedback on 'pdftohtml -s <filename>' (see the below mail and attached
> patch).
> If its ok then please commit this with the coming version of poppler lib.

Yes, I know, please stop sending again and again the same message (that goes
for srinivas adicherla too, that sent three times the same mail).

I am busy and you are not the first in my TODO queue, i will answer mails as
soon as i can, you sending the mail again only makes my queue longer and me
less happy to look at it.

Of course i'd appreciate someone else from the community reviewing your
patches but it seems i am all you have, so please have patience.

Albert