[poppler] pdftocairo - Updated Patches

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 06:51:32 PDT 2010

A Dijous, 15 de juliol de 2010, Stefan Thomas va escriure:
>   Hello there,
>
> A while back a fellow by the name of Adrian Johnson contributed a patch
> that added a new utility "pdftocairo". We've been using the tool for a
> couple of months and have made a few updates to it. I'm attaching the
> original patch as well as the updates.
>
> It supports PS, PDF, SVG, PNG and JPEG output formats.

We never included the first pdftocairo, don't really remember why, but if
people think this is useful we can include it provided that:
 * Someone with cairo knowledge gives an ok (that won't be me since i know
zilch cairo)
 * You or someone else want to mantain it (so that we don't end with another
pdftoabw)
 * Someone provides a cmake buildsystem patch (should be easy, maybe even i
could do that if previous ones are met)

Albert