[poppler] Form-Reset and Print [patches]

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 12 05:45:12 PDT 2010

A Dissabte, 12 de juny de 2010, Guillermo Amaral va escriure:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I wanted to send in these patches, they allow handling of reset-form and
> print actions respectably.
>
> Please check them out, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate
> to ask.

Do you have a document that uses them?

Also what is the point of

+  } else if (obj2.isName("ResetForm")) {
+    action = new LinkResetForm(obj2.getName());

don't we know the name will be "ResetForm" for sure?

I think i'd prefer LinkFormActionPrivate constructor to need the ActionType
too.

And
if (obj->dictLookup("AA", &tmp)->isDict())
seems like an unrelated fix, can you please explain it too?

Albert