[poppler] Implemented Type 4/5 shading for Splash Device

Christian Feuersaenger ludewich at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 12:37:02 PDT 2010

Hi Albert,

thank you for the fast reply and your positive answer!

I will use the next days to apply the xpdf patches to libpoppler.

I intent to patch the patched triangle refinement to your stable branch,
which appears to be the poppler-0.14 (?). I consider it to be a bugfix.

The interpolated shader is not yet stable and may need some revisions. I
will continue working on it, preferrable on a separate branch.
If you like, I can try to make a www git repository somewhere such that
you can fetch my changes and merge them to whereever you want.

For the moment, you find my test.pdf attached. it has been generated
with latex and the unstable version of \usepackage{pgfplots},
http://pgfplots.sourceforge.net/; I also attached the .tex sources.

So, thank you for the positive feedback.

Best regards

Christian