[poppler] Accessibility of PDF documents (patch attached)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 15:18:06 PDT 2010

A Dimarts, 15 de juny de 2010, leena chourey va escriure:
> Dear developers,
>
> The poppler patch is attached related with "accessibility of pdf document",
> please check it and give your feedback.

Hi, some comments:
 * when i apply your patch the code doesn't compile

/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlFonts.cc: In member function ‘GooString*
HtmlFontAccu::CSStyle(int, int)’:
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlFonts.cc:359: error: ‘jstr’ was not
declared in this scope

After fixing that, the code does not compile again

/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc: In member function ‘void
HtmlPage::dumpAsXML(FILE*, int)’:
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc:753: error: no matching
function for call to ‘HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int&, GooString*&)’
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlFonts.h:93: note: candidates are:
GooString* HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int, int, GooString*)
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc: In member function ‘void
HtmlPage::dumpComplex(FILE*, int)’:
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlOutputDev.cc:837: error: no matching
function for call to ‘HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int&, GooString*&)’
/home/tsdgeos/devel/poppler/utils/HtmlFonts.h:93: note: candidates are:
GooString* HtmlFontAccu::getCSStyle(int, int, GooString*)

So i'd appreciate a patch that builds, after that we can start speaking about
the functionality/code quailty, etc.

Albert