[poppler] cannot compile under Fedora 13

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 27 09:28:16 PDT 2010

On 06/27/2010 01:18 PM, Stefan Thomas wrote:

>>> BTW, the default reply to messages from this list seems to be reply to
>>> the sender and not to the list? Would it be possible to change the
>>> default reply to the list?
>> Does it? Hitting reply on KMail does the right thing (that is reply to
>> the
>> list), maybe KMail is just a better mail program than others?
>
> In an effort not to leave out an opportunity to chime in on an off-topic
> discussion: Thunderbird gives me two buttons: "reply" and "reply list".
> They do what you'd expect them to, so - at least from what I can tell -
> the mailing list headers are configured just right. :)

Thanks for your reply, Stefan.

Thunderbird gives me two buttons too.

But I'm more a keyboard-type guy, so I hit Ctrl+R to reply. And if the
in the From: field.

I agree that this is not the most important issue on poppler, but if we
want to avoid the accidental sending of private messages, configuring
the “reply_goes_to_list” setting might help a lot.

Thanks again,

Pablo