[poppler] cross-compiling poppler

Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 04:13:35 PDT 2010

hi,
i'm trying to cross-compile poppler for running a pdf-viewer on an arm
board,
i got all the dependencies ready for the cross-compiling, but i'm still
facing errors telling me that the linker can't see where i'm putting these
dependencies
this's when checking for lcms:
arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -llcms

this what i write when configuring:
LDFLAGES=-L/media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/usr/lib
CPPFLAGS=-I/media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/usr/include CC=arm-linux-gcc
./configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/usr

where /media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging is the path of the cross-compiled
libraries

any help?

thanks,