[poppler] cross-compiling poppler

Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:24:53 PDT 2010

thnx hib,

when edited it to LDFLAGS, the configure gave me an error because it can't
find libc.so.0 which is found in /media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/lib
not /media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/usr/lib

so when i made LDFLAGS=-L/media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/lib
the configure worked but the make gave the same old error that the linker
can't see the dependencies:
arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -llcms

when i disabled the cms, i got the same error with libpng12

made LIBPNG_CFLAGS=-I/media/E/mini_fs/mini_qt_new/staging/usr/include/libpng12
but nothing new happened