[poppler] proposal: render dark text as black

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Mon Mar 8 15:11:11 PST 2010

Acrobat (and Reader) do no such thing.

HOWEVER, depending on your settings we MAY use color management to convert from the source profile/working space to the destination profile of your printing device - such a conversion may lead to better device colors.  This is especially true when working with CMYK-based Postscript devices where we will convert to CMYK as part of the PS generation.

Leonard