[poppler] Doubts with poppler

John j_martinr at telefonica.net
Sat May 1 05:44:31 PDT 2010

Hello Alberts,

My experience in Linux is about 3 years old, and a big problem for me is
the language.
More or less, I speak and understand english without problem, but some
times, I dont understand well.
Anyway, Now I understand you clearly.
Next Monday, I will investigate why poppler is slow.

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards.