[poppler] Visit my Netlog profile

Pankaj parida noreply at netlogmail.com
Thu May 27 08:24:18 PDT 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04NDU3MjE3NDImbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMTkyNzIzNjA0NSUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
Pankaj

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04NDU3MjE3NDImbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtY0c5d2NHeGxja0JzYVhOMGN5NW1jbVZsWkdWemEzUnZjQzV2Y21jXyUyNmNvZGUlM0QwOTE5Mjc3OSUyNmlkJTNEMTkyNzIzNjA0NSUyNmklM0R0OTI_