[poppler] Patch proposal: Implementation for real gouraud shaded triangles

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Wed Oct 6 00:33:15 PDT 2010

  Hi Christian!

Sorry, I just subscribed to the poppler mailing list, so I didn't get
Your patch and haven't seen the complete discussion.
As far as I understand, You speed up matrix and triangle patch shadings,
but only with RGB colorspaces. I would be interested in having that at
least for CMYK, too, and I would be able to test that. So can You send
me the patch and a hint what I should do to have it in CMYK? In the past
I speed that up in increasing the gouraudColorDelta value, which also
gave sufficient results, but Your solution seems to be better.

Best regards,
Thomas