[poppler] Packages: Please package littlecms2

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 17 05:53:08 PDT 2010

A Dimarts, 28 de setembre de 2010, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> A Dissabte, 24 de juliol de 2010, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > To the packagers reading the list, please pakcage littlecms2 it gives
> > poppler a free 10% speed increase in files using cms transformations.
>
> Following this up if noone disagrees i'll make poppler 0.15.1 depend on
> littlecms2 instead of littlecms1.

At the end i won't make this since when using the attached patch on

$ md5sum altona_technical_1v2_x3.pdf
c524ab2cd02240b12eab3ee9f8887a9f altona_technical_1v2_x3.pdf

The speed changes from 753 msecs to 7123 msecs

It seems we are doing some things wrong? Specially in the lineTransform
creation.

If anyone can have a look it would be cool since lcms2 is supposed to be much
faster than lcms1 (and i think it was last time i tried, but it is 10 times
slower now :-S)

Albert