[poppler] patch: remove -ansi flag

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sat Oct 23 15:06:43 PDT 2010

Am 24.10.2010 00:02, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dissabte, 23 d'octubre de 2010, Patrick Spendrin va escriure:
>> Am 23.10.2010 23:50, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> A Dissabte, 23 d'octubre de 2010, Vincent Torri va escriure:

>>> Anyone that cares about the windows platform has anything to say?
>>
>> No, otherwise I'd have committed it already.
>
> I'm unsure if the "No" means "No don't commit it" or "No i don't have anything
> to say" :D

Come on, I only don't have commit rights here because I am on the wrong
platform ;-).

About the patch itself:
if it is windows only, it should be ok, since I remember that we already
removed the -ansi once under windows (in cmake), I don't remember when
though. Since I remember having had problems with it, I would be all for
it to remove -ansi (I'll also take the blame if it breaks something.)

regards,
Patrick