[poppler] poppler 0.15.0 tomorrow

Daniel Garcia Moreno danigm at yaco.es
Wed Sep 15 00:10:50 PDT 2010

El mar, 14-09-2010 a las 22:29 +0100, Albert Astals Cid escribió:
> According to schedule i'll be releasing poppler 0.15.0 (0.16.0 alpha)
> tomorrow. As far as i know all is fine in master.
>
> Anyone has anything to say about it?

What do you think about the raworder selection algorithm? Maybe we can
change it to work like that only if TextOutputDev is in rawOrder and in
other case it will work as normal. Doing that we'll add new
functionality to poppler (without breaking nothing) because currently,
in raworder, selection doesn't work.

I want that functionality in poppler because in evince a11y we use
selection to get the document text and maybe we can offer two models of
text reading, normal and raw order, and user can change if normal
doesn't work as expected.