[poppler] regarding the patch status

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Wed Sep 15 01:26:55 PDT 2010

Excerpts from Albert Astals Cid's message of mar sep 14 23:36:46 +0200 2010:
> A Dimarts, 14 de setembre de 2010, srinivas adicherla va escriure:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi, first of all please never write again to poppler-
> owner at lists.freedesktop.org the correct address of the list is
> poppler at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> >     I am srinivas. Very much interested to the opensource community. Sorry
> > to send the mail to this id. But still i don't know what happened to my
> > patch I sent one month back about *getting the pdf id*.
> > I don't know whether it has accepted or not? Or still it takes some time to
> > look at? But I need that function for my project. That's the only reason
> > pushing me to send this mail. Sorry If I disturb your regular work.
> >
> >        Please let me know the status about it. If you want I will send it
> > again.
>
> I think my previous mail was pretty clear, the core part is [mostly] ok, but i
> am no glib/gtk coder so i can not review it. Carlos or someone else with
> knowledge in that area has to do it.
>
> If you want i can commit the core/ part but i won't commit the glib one until
> someone with experience in the field gives his ok.

I'll do it, sorry, I've tried to review the patches several times, but
I usually get lost with so many different emails and bug reports and
finally give up.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462