[poppler] poppler_page_get_selected_raw_text() for poppler-glib

carlosgc carlosgc at gnome.org
Wed Sep 22 05:11:31 PDT 2010

Excerpts from suzuki toshiya's message of mié sep 15 12:16:22 +0200 2010:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Attached patches are the introduction of new API to access raw text.
> I wish some maintainer of poppler-glib can review it.

Yes, sorry for the delay.

> poppler-0.15.0_glib-lib.diff
> patch to declare new function and its implementation

I prefer poppler_page_get_raw_text(), rather than
poppler_page_get_selected_raw_text(), and always return the text of
the whole page. I don't see why you might want the selected text in
raw order.

Regards,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos