[poppler] LaTeX hyperref package \href{file:dah.pdf#bookmark}{} link to (\hypertarget{}{})

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:28:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a TeXworks (*TeX editor) user (TeXworks uses poppler as a
previewer with SyncTeX)

With pdfLaTeX I can successfully make links into other .pdfs'
\hypertarget{}{}s as below, and they work ok in Acrobat reader.

\href[pdfnewwindow]{file:accountability.pdf#MyBookMark}{\textcolor{DodgerBlue4}{My
Bookmark}}

Does Poppler support that yet? --
 -- Or is there anything I need to do to make them work in poppler please?

I'm on Windows Xp, and TeXworks uses poppler-qt4 from the KDE
project(?) (http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/BuildingOnWindowsMinGW#Obtaining_the_necessary_libraries_from_KDE_on_Windows)

I had a look through the archives of both poppler mail lists but this
is the closest I could find
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/poppler-bugs/2010-January/004326.html

TIA

Paul