[poppler] PDF Viewer

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 8 10:28:47 PDT 2011

On Dilluns 08 Agost 2011 13:38:46 Niall Drievers wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> I am a recent graduate of the Univeristy of Limerick, and for my Final
> Year Project I developed some software that provides the functionality
> to add text and pop up annotations to a PDF document. It utilises the
> Poppler Qt 4 library and it is very user friendly; to add an annotation
> the user simply double clicks on the page they wish to add to, and then
> they enter their text. There is also some other functionality. I would
> like to have it added to the Poppler source as a demo, if possible?

Do you have the agreemend from your University to relicense the code as GPL2+?
From what i know some universities keep some rights over Final Year Projects.

If you know it is fine to send the code please send the patches (one patch per
feature you want to add) and we'll have a look. But keep in mind poppler qt4
demo is supposed to be a demo, not a full featured program so we might reject
some things.

Albert