[poppler] pdftocairo

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Aug 18 07:03:48 PDT 2011

A Dissabte, 13 d'agost de 2011, Adrian Johnson vàreu escriure:
> I have revisited the pdftocairo patches that Stefan Thomas was working
> on a year ago that were based on a patch I wrote back in 2009. The
> original code had some limitations particularly when trying to support
> all the printing options.

Some comments:
By moving the
  #if HAVE_STDINT_H
  #include <stdint.h>
  #elif _MSC_VER
  #else
  #error No stdint.h types defined
  #endif
to gtypes.h you make all poppler (instead of poppler/cairo) uncompilable in
case of the #else, i wonder if it would make sense to keep that in the header
it was since we do not use it anywhere else?

Where are #if CAIRO_HAS_PS_SURFACE and friends defined?

You also have some whitespace mismatch that would be great if you could fix.

Finally 0008-cairo-use-cairo_show_text_glyphs-when-printing.patch touches
CairoOutputDev, i'd like someone else to ok this since i have no idea about
that? (Or you can "ok" it yourself if you agree to fix problems it might bring
;-))