[poppler] pdftocairo

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Fri Aug 19 02:55:45 PDT 2011

On 18/08/11 23:33, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte, 13 d'agost de 2011, Adrian Johnson vàreu escriure:
>> I have revisited the pdftocairo patches that Stefan Thomas was working
>> on a year ago that were based on a patch I wrote back in 2009. The
>> original code had some limitations particularly when trying to support
>> all the printing options.
>
> Some comments:
> By moving the
>   #if HAVE_STDINT_H
>   #include <stdint.h>
>   #elif _MSC_VER
>   #else
>   #error No stdint.h types defined
>   #endif
> to gtypes.h you make all poppler (instead of poppler/cairo) uncompilable in
> case of the #else, i wonder if it would make sense to keep that in the header
> it was since we do not use it anywhere else?

I've updated patch 0001 to remove the #error.

> Where are #if CAIRO_HAS_PS_SURFACE and friends defined?

In cairo-features.h included by cairo.h. It defines the backends that
have been compiled into cairo.

> You also have some whitespace mismatch that would be great if you could fix.

Patch 0003 and 0004 have been updated to ensure the indenting of the new
code is consistent with the existing code.

> Finally 0008-cairo-use-cairo_show_text_glyphs-when-printing.patch touches
> CairoOutputDev, i'd like someone else to ok this since i have no idea about
> that? (Or you can "ok" it yourself if you agree to fix problems it might bring
> ;-))

I've asked Carlos to review this patch.