[poppler] xpdf303merge branch created

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Mon Aug 29 23:49:58 PDT 2011

Excerpts from Albert Astals Cid's message of mar ago 30 00:18:11 +0200 2011:
> People that want to help merging work there.
>
> As suggested by Carlos please try to merge "features" and not files, by
> diffing xpdf302 and xpdf303 tarballs, though i know this is really difficult.

Yes, I think we could start with horizontal changes that doesn't
affect the output, like error handling, constification of some
parameters, etc. Then, try to identify features and merge them
individually. I know it's really difficult, but I think it's worth it,
since we can run the regressions tests for every individual change,
and it will also help when using git bisect in the future.

> Anyone interested besides me to do the work?

Me.

> Albert

Regards,
--