[poppler] pdf index comment

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Wed Aug 31 01:45:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a Natty Ubuntu system, where I installed some Oneiric packages.
First, I installed Evince to run 3.1.2 (I did not updated poppler yet).

When reading a PDF file I got indexes on the left pane and also comments
listing.

But, comments (comments inserted via LibreOffce before exporting to PDF)
are grayed, not accessible in the Evince viewing.

I tried by installing Oneiric's poppler 0.16.7 then:
- Index are not listed on the left pane (grayed)
- Comment are grayed yet

I think that while installing Oneiric's Evince and Poppler on the Natty
system, I forgot to also upgrade several other dependencies. What could
they be?

--
RMA.