[poppler] Regarding embedding swf in pdf

srinivas adicherla srinivas.adicherla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:23:05 PST 2011

Hi,

   I want to embed the swf video in to the pdf using poppler. I am able to
do it, by creating screen annotation and specified the proper action.
I didn't put any controls to play the video. But I want to put some frame
image in the video as an appearance. But I didn't find any function to
support it.
But going through PDF reference I found that we need to convert any image
stream to pdf image stream so that we can use that as Image XObject.

Please give me suggestions on that, how to do that??

I want to create the patch for the same as I mentioned above.

Please give me suggestions.

Thanks
A Srinivas