[poppler] undefined reference to `SplashOutputDev::SplashOutputDev(SplashColorMode, int, int, unsigned char*, int, int)

bao bui buiqbao at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 07:48:10 PST 2011

Hello all,

I want to support printing for my ARM9 mini2440 board. I want to
cross-compile pdf-filters, which requires poppler.
I successfully cross compiled poppler 0.16.2, and have all the library:
libpoppler.a, libpoppler.la, libpoppler.so, libpoppler.so.12,
libpoppler.so.12.0.0, libpoppler-cpp.a, libpoppler-cpp.la
,libpoppler-cpp.so,libpoppler-cpp.so.o

When I try cross-compile pdf-filers, I got the error when trying to link
against libpoppler:

undefined reference to 'PDFDoc:displayPage(OutputDev*, int, double, double,
int, int, int, int, int, int (*) (void *), void*, int (*)(Annot*, void*),
void*)

undefined reference to `SplashOutputDev::SplashOutputDev(SplashColorMode,
int, int, unsigned char*, int, int)

How can I fix it? Am I missing some option when cross-compile poppler (I use
all the default option )

Thank you very much