[poppler] Poppler 0.16.0 Building Issue

Lesley Zhu lesley.zhu at imaginestics.com
Thu Jan 13 14:30:20 PST 2011

Hi,

I downloaded the Poppler 0.16.0 version and was tried to build it.

At first I tried nmake -f makefile.vc TARGET=dbg but failed. The error
message told that file 'makefile.vc' not found.

I looked at the poppler folder and there is no makefile.vc there. Then I did
some search online and found a makefile.vc that was written long time ago,
which I attached in the attachment. I tried it again and this time it
complained saying "NMAKE: fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'dbg\perf-test-preview-win.obj' Stop."

I am just wondering if anyone knows what was going on?

Thanks,

Lesley