[poppler] Followup Bug 32349 & Poppler: More shading fun ;-)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 26 15:44:16 PST 2011

A Dimecres, 26 de gener de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> The altona file shows a vertical line that wasn't present before.

Speaking with Andrea on IRC he blames it on a clip issue that seems to be
present on axial shadings too.

He says he'll try to find and fix the issue in the comming days.

My suggestion is wait to see if he (or maybe you Thomas?) can find that
clipping issue and then commit all the patches so we end up with no regression
and only improvements.

Of course if we see that poppler 0.17 release date nears and the clip issue is
not found-fixed yet we'll have to rethink since this patch adds better radial
shadings.

Anyone disagrees?

Albert