[poppler] Problem with using poppler on Windows7 x64

Gleb "Crazy Sage" Igumnov crazy_sage at cannonfodder.su
Thu Jul 21 09:12:08 PDT 2011

Hi all. I've encountered following problem, maybe someone can help me.
I've build my app on 32-bit system, using poppler dll from Windows KDE
project and MinGW as compiler, it works perfect on 32-bit systems and
WinXP x64, but on windows7 x64 it can't find poppler dll-s (which is
placed in same directory with executable) and I guess that there will
be exactly same problems with Qt and MinGW dlls. Is there any way to
solve this except for rebuilding all libs and my app under x64
architecture?

--
Best regards,
 Gleb "Crazy Sage" Igumnov                          mailto:crazy_sage at cannonfodder.su