[poppler] HOw to implement text search with highlight using SKIA a 2d graphics library

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 25 03:52:06 PDT 2011

A Saturday, June 25, 2011, Mohit Tanwar va escriure:
> Hello,
> I want to implement the text search with highlight, can you please suggest
> how to implement it.

You find the text and then paint an highlight over the coordinates the text
is.

> What's TextOutputDev.h is for? Is it for reading text files only.?

Output != Reading, so no, obviously TextOutputDev.h has nothing to do with
reading text files.

The qt4, cpp and glib frontends have functions named Poppler::Page::search,
poppler::page::search and poppler_page_find_text, makes me wonder if you
actually bothered to read the documentation?

Albert