[poppler] Problem with using Win32 poppler-qt4

cobra.yu cobra.yu at hyweb.com.tw
Tue Jun 28 03:40:23 PDT 2011

Dear Crazy Sage,

     I didn't try the Win32 version of poppler and poppler-qt4 from
windows.kde.org. Instead, I tried to build the poppler package under Win32.

My environment for both building & execution:
OS: MS Windows 7
(msys) MinGW/TDM GCC & MS Visual Studio 2008 Professional
Qt 4.6.x

     The different building combinations both produced workable poppler & poppler-qt4 libraries. I didn't meet your first problem in either case.
     Yes, "delete document or delete pdfPage" would make an exception on HEAP. I commented "delete pdfPage" but reserved "delete document". It seems fine for me.

              Cobra